Purchase of metal
The main activity of „Metransa“ UAB is purchasing scrap metal and waste as well as its management, export and import.
According to Pollution Certificate No. TL-V.7-16/2014 issued by the Environmental Protection Agency, the company is entitled to manage the following waste:
- Equipment that is no longer used and contains hazardous waste (polychlorinated biphenyls and terphenyls, chlorofluorocarbons, asbestos, etc.)
- Electric and electronic equipment
- Oils for hydraulic systems
- Gear box and lubricating oils
- Brake fluids and coolants
- Oil, fuel and air filters
- Brake pads
- Contaminated absorbents, filter materials, cloths, workwear, etc.
We offer the service of weighing objects using electronic vehicle scales with a capacity of 60 tonnes and tested by the Metrology Office for a symbolic fee. The scales are long (20 m) and can accommodate a tractor with a trailer.